Friday, September 10, 2010

Opening Week




A giant thank you to the faculty, staff and especially the students for a great start to the school year. Things have been very busy with schedule adjustments and making sure everyone gets to the correct class. The week ended on a high note with the annual faculty/ student fashion show.

The faculty wore the "unacceptable attire" while members of the senior class provided examples of what is "acceptable."As always, there was a great deal of laughter and humor. Special thanks to Mrs. Snyder who did a great job as emcee!

I truly hope to see you all at open house on the 15th.

2 comments:

  1. This is great, I love how the teachers are involved with this fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. I did not post my picture because I was really out of my comfort zone on this one. I am glad that the kids enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete